Post follow-up with Dr Hanna

Ok So it has been 2 weeks since my last surgery and of course he has to poking around down there.  At least the cramping is normal that I have been dealing with.  He also said that it is still very sore where he scooped me out (my term, not his).

So I had to ask him, what exactly will happen this Wednesday when I see the radiologist dude.  He told me that the doctor will explain everything in detail but I will be going for about 6 weeks worth of treatment and it will be internal and external.  The internal will be like the proby thing that the OB doctor uses for pap smears but it will be left in for about 30 minutes.  Other than that, that's all I know.  At least if no one can go with me on Wednesday, I won't be too bad off.  It is all talk talk talk the first day.  Doctors call it consultations, I call it talk talk talk.

So at least I know a bit more today than last week.  Tomorrow I get my eyes dilated (fun!) and then Wednesday talk to the radiation dude.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!