Full week of Radiation
I know tomorrow will be my first full week but I don't think it matters if I write today or tomorrow. Either way, I will still feel crappy.
My first full week has been a chore and I still have about 3.5 weeks to go of the external and 3 treatments of the internal. Gosh I wish they could just do it at the same time. Very happy I have great techs that make it somewhat worthwhile.
As for what it is doing to me, I feel nauseated, extremely tired and moody, scalp sores are running rampant, and overall....just feel like crap. At least there isn't diarrhea or vomiting but there are times I wish something would happen. I affects me mostly in the afternoon into the evening. I don't want to eat anything. For example, I forced a piece of pumpkin bread and now I just want to hurl it up. My doctor knows I feel like this but he says that is one of the lesser problems. Oh yeah...I get something less for once!
The countdown is 21 treatments (in total) I have left.... I gotta get through this malarkey!
My first full week has been a chore and I still have about 3.5 weeks to go of the external and 3 treatments of the internal. Gosh I wish they could just do it at the same time. Very happy I have great techs that make it somewhat worthwhile.
As for what it is doing to me, I feel nauseated, extremely tired and moody, scalp sores are running rampant, and overall....just feel like crap. At least there isn't diarrhea or vomiting but there are times I wish something would happen. I affects me mostly in the afternoon into the evening. I don't want to eat anything. For example, I forced a piece of pumpkin bread and now I just want to hurl it up. My doctor knows I feel like this but he says that is one of the lesser problems. Oh yeah...I get something less for once!
The countdown is 21 treatments (in total) I have left.... I gotta get through this malarkey!
Comments