Dermatologist - Dr Kohen visit
This is the third Dermi I went to see regarding my scalp lesions. The major ones have healed up (YAY!) and I knew I had some minor active areas.
So today I went to see another dermi and her name is Dr. Kohen (again through HF). Another dermi who knows about discoid lupus. Finally hitting all of them now! Anywho, she did an examination of my scalp and then my fingernails. I never had a feeling of such embarrassment about my nails until today. But she had this really cool scope that she looked into to see inside the fingernails.
I had the same injections that Dr. H gave me but Dr. Kohen is going to look into about the fingernail problem. It may be a topical but she wants to do some research on it. Kind of exciting! I may have normal fingernails like everyone else!
so now I am home! Got a nice hot shower in, drank some apple juice and getting ready to do the tram dance and watch Big Bang Theory too!
So today I went to see another dermi and her name is Dr. Kohen (again through HF). Another dermi who knows about discoid lupus. Finally hitting all of them now! Anywho, she did an examination of my scalp and then my fingernails. I never had a feeling of such embarrassment about my nails until today. But she had this really cool scope that she looked into to see inside the fingernails.
I had the same injections that Dr. H gave me but Dr. Kohen is going to look into about the fingernail problem. It may be a topical but she wants to do some research on it. Kind of exciting! I may have normal fingernails like everyone else!
so now I am home! Got a nice hot shower in, drank some apple juice and getting ready to do the tram dance and watch Big Bang Theory too!
Comments