MRI....*sigh*
Radiation was ok. Still no side effects but it is still early.
The highlight of the day was when I went to get the MRI done. I was all ready for this and the only thing I wasn't looking forward to was the IV crap. Well, that wasn't the problem whatsoever. Not even 5 seconds into this tube thing and I wanted out!
This was pretty much how I felt. My anxiety was very high, I was on the verge of tears and shaking like crazy. So I went back to the radiology department to talk to Gayle and told her what happened. So now Dr. E gave me some Xanax and I am doing an open MRI at the Fairlane campus on Saturday at 1230pm. I never experienced such a high intensity of fear! Just glad I am home with my filled Rx. Hopefully Saturday will be a better experience.
The highlight of the day was when I went to get the MRI done. I was all ready for this and the only thing I wasn't looking forward to was the IV crap. Well, that wasn't the problem whatsoever. Not even 5 seconds into this tube thing and I wanted out!
This was pretty much how I felt. My anxiety was very high, I was on the verge of tears and shaking like crazy. So I went back to the radiology department to talk to Gayle and told her what happened. So now Dr. E gave me some Xanax and I am doing an open MRI at the Fairlane campus on Saturday at 1230pm. I never experienced such a high intensity of fear! Just glad I am home with my filled Rx. Hopefully Saturday will be a better experience.
Comments