Orthopedic Specialist and other info

Today I went to see Dr. Mott about the dark mass on my left femur.  Well, he told me it was benign and the lesion and bone marrow are co-existing (my words, not the doctor).  He did say that the bone calcified around it which is a good thing. This means that the mass isn't active and the calcium is wrapping it up (like a bandage).   Plus having no pain also means no need for a biopsy!  YAY!  I also got to see my MRI images.  Any images astound me.  Dr Mott was great explaining what is what.  

I also found out the stage of my cancer which is Stage 1A Grade 1.  There were some larger words after but in layman's terms, a cancer that is caught early enough that can be treated and kicked in the balls.

Now that I had a full day at HFH, I need some food and take a quick snooze.  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!