Interesting Tidbit
Another successful class. Kelly worked our upper bodies and some stablizing techniques. I don't feel as sore as I did last week. My arms are a bit achy but nothing like last week. We did, of course, lunges and squats and we did some combo type exercises. For example, we lunge forward, bicep curl, shoulder press, brought it down, and pushed back up from the lunge. I definitely will be doing that one at home. I know my core is weak as well, another thing I need to work on.
After class, though, I asked Kelly about my upper arms. As most of you know I have DLE (discoid Lupus ~ skin variety of lupus) and it "eats" away the fat. Sounds like a great thing but it leaves "dents". I have it really bad on the back of my arms. So I asked her about that giving her a little bit about why I am asking. She did say that toning up the upper arm, especially the tricep, may smooth it out but not get rid of it entirely. That was good for me. She also said that she will find some tricep exercises I can work on to help out with toning. I just dont want those "dents" to be so prominent. This is why I had sleeves on my wedding dress.
Anywho, it's almost 930pm and I have to journal and do some reading tonight. Have a good one and look for my Thursday post.
After class, though, I asked Kelly about my upper arms. As most of you know I have DLE (discoid Lupus ~ skin variety of lupus) and it "eats" away the fat. Sounds like a great thing but it leaves "dents". I have it really bad on the back of my arms. So I asked her about that giving her a little bit about why I am asking. She did say that toning up the upper arm, especially the tricep, may smooth it out but not get rid of it entirely. That was good for me. She also said that she will find some tricep exercises I can work on to help out with toning. I just dont want those "dents" to be so prominent. This is why I had sleeves on my wedding dress.
Anywho, it's almost 930pm and I have to journal and do some reading tonight. Have a good one and look for my Thursday post.
Comments