My First Week

Morning and Happy Friday!
Last night's class was a killer! We worked on mostly on the lower muscle groups on the stepper. We did forward and backward lunges, side squats with kicks. We did a combo cardio with hamstrings and straight leg kickbacks while marching up and down on the stepper. to give the legs a rest, we did preacher curls and tricep kickback along and as a combo. Those really killed! Our last part was working with abs. We did a variety of ab work that I am definitely incorporating this weekend. Of course, at the end, we did some stretches. It was a great workout! I am glad this instructor (BTW name is Kelly, not Carol) mixes it up.
I may call the studio or visit this weekend to see how much a guest pass is and check out the rest of the facility. I know they have a track and I am curious how it is laid out. The place is well kept and friendly. The staff doesnt pester you unless you ask for help. That is what I like. I have tried different places and I get staff members hounding me. Yuck!
The nice thing that happened last night is when I arrived home, my DH had the hot tub ready for us. I didnt even ask! My body was ever so greatful for it! I don't feel as sore but my legs feel a bit wobbly. I am waiting for my triceps and biceps to start hurting. I know they were last night! :)
Overall, a great workout! I am looking forward to see my end results at the end of this class.
By the way.....OU is still undeafeated in the Mid Conference!
GO GRIZZLIES!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!