My Winter Schedule

First, I had to share this. One of the ladies that I post on Ivillage made this for my signature. I love it! So therefore, I had to share with everyone else. Ivillage is a great place to get information, support, and just plain lurking! Lots of topics and something for everyone! If you are curious, I hang out in the Getting Fit in Your 30s board. Lots of nice gals with oodles of ideas, support and fun! I am glad I found them.
OK... I decided to fill my winter months up with 3 different aerobic classes. All of the class are in the same offsite building (off of Hall Road) and close around the same time. My schedule is as follows:
Awesome Abs & Body Sculpting 1/16 -2/22 T/TH 730 -830
Cardio Kickboxing 3/6 - 4/12 T/TH 630-730
Body Boot Camp 4/16 - 5/23 M/W 630-730
This will be exciting since I wanted to lose 30 lbs or lean up the bod. I havent been doing well with exercising this week but starting next week, a whole different story. This will break up my week, meet new people and learn new aerobic moves. I am really pumped about this! I will post a picture with measurements tonight or tomorrow so I can see the my change in inches.
Ready...... Set ..... GO!!!
Comments