A bit of cardio....

Another successful night at class! The first 20 minutes we worked with the SB doing various cardio with it. That really got the heart pumping. I had sweat just dropping off my forehead. Luckily I had my "do-rag" wrapped around my head to catch it. I am definitely going to do some of those at home.

We also did some shoulder, bicep and tricep work. She took a moment to give us some information about how much exercise to burn off unwanted fat. 50o calories which, she told us, is one class. That got me thinking.... I may just drop in the cardio kickboxing tomorrow since it is before my sculpting class. Two hours of cardio should kick my butt! :) hahaha

Of course, we did some ab work and stretching at the end. I did notice, as I was changing, my biceps and thighs were shaking. I wonder why they were doing that last night. It isn't I worked them any less or more. Maybe a different muscle group. I have no idea but I know when I got back to the house, I took a 30 minute hot shower and that seemed to calm them.

Overall, great class (as always) and tomorrow I am going to drop in for the cardio kickboxing and then do the body sculpting. I will definitely give info on that class! :)

Have a good day and it's Hump Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!