My head is going to explode!

Ah the life of a lupie!  So much fun!

A few days ago, I left eye started to hurt and I thought it was just typical crappy weather problem.  That started Wednesday.  Long story short... it puffed out and I had a fever of 101.


Not a pretty picture at all.  It was a lot worse than this.  Just hated  how I looked and felt, especially with the holidays coming around and the noise.

Anywho, went to the family doctor today and she gave me antibiotics (augmentin) and boy those are HUGE pills!  Plus she recommended a saline flush so why not.  So now I'm home and just wanted to update my blog since I haven't in some time.  I have been writing in my journal of my own personal thoughts but I like to keep my medical stuff on here so I can refer back.

Ok, I'm going to lay down and sleep this pain off.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist