MRI second try

100000% better!  I so recommend an open MRI vs the tomb of death. I had two techs who made it so comfy and made my room purple!!! PURPLE!!!! Still loud and close but having those sides opened made such a difference.
I had to get a contrast but the really cool thing is they let John see behind the glass and see this dark spot. Just glad it is over but if this has to happen again, I'm going back to Fairlane. Definitely recommend it. Plus I DID take 2 xanax. :)
Anywho, now to wait to see Dr Mott on Monday! I feel so much more at ease.  Ahhh :)

Pretty close to what I had today.  So much better!
In case you were wondering, this is at Fairlane Henry Ford and it was about 30 minutes from the house.  Still trying to type while being under the influence of 2 Xanax.  Saturday was the best time since there isn't a barrage of people as well.  Oh I also had ear plugs and headphones (no music) to mute the loud thumping.  Just so relieved it is over and I can go forward. :)  YAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!