Now an MRI...ughh

Well apparently the xray revealed a shadowy area (dark) that the oncologist dudes did not like.  So now I have to get an MRI done and see a bone specialist.  What the effin' hell?!

To vent, I am done with doctors of all sorts, done with meds, tests, etc etc etc.  Just take me out back and shoot me and put me out of my misery.  I am just tired of it! I am so thankful I have this blog to write all this bullshit down and have some sort of memory when I look back and laugh...and I will laugh!

Anywho, so they (Henry Ford folks) will call me to set up a time for this MRI.  As for the bone doctor, I have to look up what this dude actually does.  No clue but it is probably due to Lupus.  Fucking Lupus!

****UPDATE****
Got my appointment for July 31 at 1030 at HFH.  I was going to make it at the one on 15/Ryan but why?  I will be downtown anyways...might as well do the whole dance there.  Will blog that experience.  Can not wait *rolling eyes*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!