YES! I got my button!!
Today was my first day of class and it was Principles in Interpreting. Had a lot to take in today with all the work and outside work as well. Looking forward to the outside work (observing and interactive events).
The big bonus, for me, was getting my button!
As you can tell, I am very excited and proud of getting this far in the program. I still do not feel up to par but I am told that comes with time. But anyways, a great milestone and an awesome start to my Fall semester! Funny how one little pin can bring so much happiness! :)
UPDATE: I didn't realize that the picture didn't flip the writing correctly. Oh well! hahahha! But this is what it shows:
Interpreter In Training (on top)
Oakland Community College (on the bottom)
The big bonus, for me, was getting my button!
As you can tell, I am very excited and proud of getting this far in the program. I still do not feel up to par but I am told that comes with time. But anyways, a great milestone and an awesome start to my Fall semester! Funny how one little pin can bring so much happiness! :)
UPDATE: I didn't realize that the picture didn't flip the writing correctly. Oh well! hahahha! But this is what it shows:
Interpreter In Training (on top)
Oakland Community College (on the bottom)

Comments