September ~ The Birthday Month has commenced!

I love my birthday, especially I dedicated the whole month to celebrate!  How I see it, why should I try to spread myself thin if friends want to do something special on that ONE day.  Now they have 30!  YES!

So far I have the Renaissance Festival on the 10th with Stacy.  Also, she is walking with me on my Lupus walk on the 24th (my birthday!).  I received a 10$ gift card from Kohls (yes!) and a free coffee from Biggby!  The smallest acts of remembrance is always welcomed!

My birthday month started off with camping at Sleepy Hollow.  Granted it was digustingly hot but with great friends, who cares!  We all had fun laughing and talking.  That's what it is about... being together and sharing moments, creating memories.

I also get my feet tested this month to see what is going on.  Hoping to get some kind of idea and maybe a way to help gain my feet back.  I have gained so much weight but I am going to use my dad's floor bike to get moving.

Other than the above, just looking forward to a fun month for me.


Birthday Graphic #390
Birthday | Forward this Picture

Comments

Cheryl said…
Happy birthday Darla!! I hope your entire month is a good one. BTW, love the new blog look.
Darla said…
Thanks! I like to celebrate the whole month. Gives me a reason to act the fool! hahahhaa!
Marilyn said…
Happy Birthday Month

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!