Weekend in Review....
Yes, it's that time again but, alas, I won't be doing it in sign. My hands hurt :(
But I can give you the low down on what happened this weekend and what's coming up...
Friday
Well I was SUPPOSED to go and see the neurologist but they cancelled on me. My new appointment is on October 17th. Good thing I am not dying. That really pissed me off. I was so looking forward to it and getting the ball rolling on this neuropathy. Nutz!
So, instead, I went to my folks house and visited them. Was a dreadful rainy day and the dogs were all wound up! John came by later in the afternoon (he had jury duty and they finished) and visited as well. After that, we stopped by his folks house as well.
Saturday
LUPUS WALK and MY BIRTHDAY!
My folks met Stacy and I up at Metro Beach for the 15th annual Lupus Walk. My mom kicked our butts in walking. I was ready to climb onto my dad's wheelchair! :) After that, my folks' went home and Stacy had our traditional MickyD's lunch (2 cheeseburgers and a sweet tea) and we were off to MARL (Michigan Animal Rescue League) to see our new addition, Banjo.
MARL told me that he was picked up as a stray in St. Clair and he is a Lab/Hound Mix. Kind of like Jacob but black/white. They told me he was 14 weeks old but I think he may be 2.5 to 3 months. It's hard to say. But he's a cutie!
We have everything set up for him for his arrival because once I get him home, I have to get him acclimated PDQ because I have class that night.
As for his name, I think we are changing it to Zeke.
The rest of my birthday was great! We went to Red Lobster for dinner (shrimp fest baby!) and Stacy made me a homemade yellow cake with buttercream frosting! YUM! We also had a fire and shared a birthday shots too! Great day!
Sunday
oh typical Sunday. Just hung out at home. Nothing big
As for the rest of my week...
Today I am taking my car in to get that 'hissing' sound fixed so I don't have to hear people tell me that my tire is leaking. People are soooooo smart (NOT!). Plus my car is making another odd noise but I don't think it will make it since it is rainy. :( But one fix at a time
Tuesday
I am hoping to have lunch with Kelli (her birthday) to celebrate our birthdays. I couldn't afford to send my traditional flowers so we decided on lunch together. I like that instead since I don't get to spend that much time in person with her.
Wednesday
Picking up Zeke and class that night
Thursday
Starting with training and calling the vet for Zeke's appointment
The rest of the week will be all turned upside down with the new pup on hand but it will keep me busy as well! Hope everyone has a good week and will post updated pictures of Zeke when he gets home! :)
But I can give you the low down on what happened this weekend and what's coming up...
Friday
Well I was SUPPOSED to go and see the neurologist but they cancelled on me. My new appointment is on October 17th. Good thing I am not dying. That really pissed me off. I was so looking forward to it and getting the ball rolling on this neuropathy. Nutz!
So, instead, I went to my folks house and visited them. Was a dreadful rainy day and the dogs were all wound up! John came by later in the afternoon (he had jury duty and they finished) and visited as well. After that, we stopped by his folks house as well.
Saturday
LUPUS WALK and MY BIRTHDAY!
My folks met Stacy and I up at Metro Beach for the 15th annual Lupus Walk. My mom kicked our butts in walking. I was ready to climb onto my dad's wheelchair! :) After that, my folks' went home and Stacy had our traditional MickyD's lunch (2 cheeseburgers and a sweet tea) and we were off to MARL (Michigan Animal Rescue League) to see our new addition, Banjo.
MARL told me that he was picked up as a stray in St. Clair and he is a Lab/Hound Mix. Kind of like Jacob but black/white. They told me he was 14 weeks old but I think he may be 2.5 to 3 months. It's hard to say. But he's a cutie!
We have everything set up for him for his arrival because once I get him home, I have to get him acclimated PDQ because I have class that night.
As for his name, I think we are changing it to Zeke.
The rest of my birthday was great! We went to Red Lobster for dinner (shrimp fest baby!) and Stacy made me a homemade yellow cake with buttercream frosting! YUM! We also had a fire and shared a birthday shots too! Great day!
Sunday
oh typical Sunday. Just hung out at home. Nothing big
As for the rest of my week...
Today I am taking my car in to get that 'hissing' sound fixed so I don't have to hear people tell me that my tire is leaking. People are soooooo smart (NOT!). Plus my car is making another odd noise but I don't think it will make it since it is rainy. :( But one fix at a time
Tuesday
I am hoping to have lunch with Kelli (her birthday) to celebrate our birthdays. I couldn't afford to send my traditional flowers so we decided on lunch together. I like that instead since I don't get to spend that much time in person with her.
Wednesday
Picking up Zeke and class that night
Thursday
Starting with training and calling the vet for Zeke's appointment
The rest of the week will be all turned upside down with the new pup on hand but it will keep me busy as well! Hope everyone has a good week and will post updated pictures of Zeke when he gets home! :)

Comments