Renaissance Festival 2011

Stacy and I went to the Renaissance Festival today. I was there to watch a couple of the shows interpreted and just have a good time with my bestie! Anywho, Stacy has never been to the Ren Festival so I had to get her familiar with Ded Bob and the Wenches (my two favorites!). I also got to see a couple of new shows that the anmes names escape me for the moment. I will have to look them up and update this blog.

The interpreters were awesome! Their facial expressions and body language really got the message across to what the show was trying to say to their audience! I really enjoyed how it all tied together. There was this one show that had three performers and one interpreter while another had two performers and each had an interpreter. I guess it was a preference.

Anywho, here are a few pictures from today. Mostly I took some videos to re-watch the interpreters do their 'thang'.

Enjoy!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!