Sunday ~ final day
830am
It's been so flipping hot but today we are going home! Yay!
Yesterday pretty much hung by the campsite. Stacy & I took the dogs for a swim. Last night was so humid and the temp was about 73. You felt all clammy. It's really gross!
Looking forward to seeing my pictures and sharing too! Maybe I will have one more post from the road…
Our traditional group picture and getting ready to leave :(
- This is mobile, bay-bee!!!!
It's been so flipping hot but today we are going home! Yay!
Yesterday pretty much hung by the campsite. Stacy & I took the dogs for a swim. Last night was so humid and the temp was about 73. You felt all clammy. It's really gross!
Looking forward to seeing my pictures and sharing too! Maybe I will have one more post from the road…
Our traditional group picture and getting ready to leave :(
- This is mobile, bay-bee!!!!
Comments