Friday
8:30am
Apparently there was heat lightening last night that turned into a thundershower.
Anywho, arrived here about 5ish. It was so buggy when we got here so we fogged both areas and deet-ed ourselves as well. Poor Jacob was sprayed as well. We had a nice fire going and we meet up with our other two campers.
I ended up getting to bed about midnight.
Today, the boys are leaving about 3 to go to East Lansing for their game and Stacy and I will probably take some pictures and walk our mutts.
Well, here's to today and temperature about 90 degrees. :o
Picture of our site
- This is mobile, bay-bee!!!!
Apparently there was heat lightening last night that turned into a thundershower.
Anywho, arrived here about 5ish. It was so buggy when we got here so we fogged both areas and deet-ed ourselves as well. Poor Jacob was sprayed as well. We had a nice fire going and we meet up with our other two campers.
I ended up getting to bed about midnight.
Today, the boys are leaving about 3 to go to East Lansing for their game and Stacy and I will probably take some pictures and walk our mutts.
Well, here's to today and temperature about 90 degrees. :o
Picture of our site
- This is mobile, bay-bee!!!!
Location:Lainsgburg
Comments