Wednesday
Morning ~
This morning is a rough one! Everything on me hurts or feels like I was on a rollercoaster! Starting from the top....
On another note, starting today I am going to be so busy! I have to be up at school today and tomorrow for Deaf Celebration up at OCC-HL. Not just to get hours in but to be informed as well. Tonight's presentation is about Audism and tomorrow is about Deaf/Blind communication. Both sound very interesting. Plus I want to try to make it up to the church that has interpretation for the Deaf @ 9am. Just depends on how late we stay out on Saturday.
I also have my Lupus walk on Saturday which I hope to remember to bring my camera. Fun times! I am so thrilled that people donated way beyond my expectations! I am over $100 of my goal! I feel so blessed! Now if I can just get rid of this pain I will be all set!
Anywho, I will definitely blog on this weekend and sign as well! Diligent practice makes it stick! :)
This morning is a rough one! Everything on me hurts or feels like I was on a rollercoaster! Starting from the top....
- Shoulders ~ stiff
- Hands ~ sore but I think that is because I slept clinched fist.
- Hips ~ sore/achy
- Knees ~ stiff
- Feet ~ I have feet?
On another note, starting today I am going to be so busy! I have to be up at school today and tomorrow for Deaf Celebration up at OCC-HL. Not just to get hours in but to be informed as well. Tonight's presentation is about Audism and tomorrow is about Deaf/Blind communication. Both sound very interesting. Plus I want to try to make it up to the church that has interpretation for the Deaf @ 9am. Just depends on how late we stay out on Saturday.
I also have my Lupus walk on Saturday which I hope to remember to bring my camera. Fun times! I am so thrilled that people donated way beyond my expectations! I am over $100 of my goal! I feel so blessed! Now if I can just get rid of this pain I will be all set!
Anywho, I will definitely blog on this weekend and sign as well! Diligent practice makes it stick! :)
Comments