My weekend in Sign


Yes I know most of my friends/family have no clue what I am talking about but I figure this will help me with camera interaction, as well as, getting practice time in before going to events and such.  I realize that my thoughts were everywhere but that is just who I am.  Anywho, here's the written part of my weekend...

'Hi and good morning.  My weekend was fun!  Friday I went to my parents' house and had lunch and visited.  Finished.  I went home and my flower garden had weeds so I pulled them.  A kid in my neighborhood played with my dog with the ball.  She would throw it and my dog would go and bring it back. Finished. My husband and I went to M-E-I-J-E-R-S and bought some food.  Finished. We went home and ate dinner and went to bed.  Friday night was over.

Saturday, my husband went to a football game.  I went with my best friend S-T-A-C-Y to the Ren Festival.  It was fun! Well first her and I went to get some breakfast.  I had C-R-E-P-E-S with strawberries. They were very good! Finished.  We went to the Ren Festival and the weather was rainy. :(   Her and I hoped the rain would stop and it did! Sun was out, beautiful and hot! We saw some music and plays, some were interpreted. Finished. We went back to my house to pick up my dog and her dog. Then we went back to her house to eat dinner. My husband came by after the game.  His friend and him watched more football . Then my husband and I went home and went to bed. 

Sunday, my husband and I stayed in. Really not much.  Maybe later we went driving in his J-E-E-P and visited his parents. Then we ate Chinese food and it was good! Finished. A good weekend over. 

Thank you for watching!'

After watching this, I have noticed that I don't look at the camera as much I should.  I am hoping that with doing my weekends in sign, this will help me more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!