Dad back in the hospital

I got a call from my mom yesterday (Friday).  She has told me that dad's white blood count is way too high (according to their doctor).  So they finished their dinner, got cleaned up and went down to the hospital on 19/Garfield.

The doctors have no idea what is making his white count so high.  He doesn't have a fever or any other symptom to flare up the immune system.  John and I went down there and I met with mom in the ER room.  Some nurses and aids came in and did their thing and then off to a room!  Terry and Patty also joined the party and met up at his room as well.

So now it's the waiting game of 'what is this infection?'.  At least he got his room last night and maybe mom got some sleep as well.    Hopefully today the doctors can give us some idea what is going on with him.

Praying for some kind of answer

****UPDATE****

Well he was released and back home.  Mom has to make an appt for a bone marrow test.

Comments

Janna said…
Sorry to hear about your dad. I will be praying for all of you.

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!