Update on radiation and its symptoms

17 DAYS LEFT!

Well I am dealing with more fatigue than usual along with irritation and diarrhea.  Today I was postponed to a later time since my machine was down due to a water hose.  The techs were just awesome and got me in and out!  I really don't want to be in Detroit around rush hour time.  

I am getting bummed out with not being able to walk or any exercise much at all.  I'm just exhausted more so.  Radiation can really kick it up.  I feel my clothes getting tighter and it is a major depressor.  I know radiation is temporary and then I can get back into a routine but it just makes me so mad that I cannot do anything about it now.  

Also, I will have to cut my camping trip a day short since my last day is Friday before Labor Day.  At least I have someone to go with me and get to witness to ring my last bell of radiation!  I am hoping to get a picture of that plus of the wonderful techs that helped me through this.  I am truly blessed by them!

Well, off to crash land on the couch.  Late appointment means an early bedtime.  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!