Seven Days Left!!!!

I am in the homestretch!!!  I cannot wait for all of this to be done and my body can get back to doing its normal things!  I am so done with the horrible bowel movements, painful urination, sleeping what feels like 24 hours a day.  Just want to live my life again.

I am grateful, though, that my Lupus has taken a backseat while I was undergoing all this.  I don't know how I could have handle dealing with internal problems and then my joints not working.  So utterly grateful!

Anywho, I have Monday thru Thursday for external and then on Thursday, I get 'fitted' for my internal treatment.  Thankfully, those will happen on September 4th, 9th, and 11th.  Then after all that, we are off to camping.  I am hoping my bowels are nice to me during that time.

I did get a picture of Tara and Kathleen (my favorite Techs at HF) today.  I am so happy I got to get one with them.  They are the best!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!