At the halfway mark...
I am at my halfway point for radiation and today is just awful! I am barely keeping my eyes opened, my stomach feels like crap and I just want to sleep, sleep, sleep.
I found out today from the techs that the internal radiation is done every other day so there may be a chance that I will finish my external before camping and then finish off internal afterwards. Apparently it is a more concentrated dose and it will really beat me up. Oh joy! At least I will know a couple of the techs so it won't be so bad.
I cannot wait until this is over. This sucks monkey balls to the 10th degree!
I found out today from the techs that the internal radiation is done every other day so there may be a chance that I will finish my external before camping and then finish off internal afterwards. Apparently it is a more concentrated dose and it will really beat me up. Oh joy! At least I will know a couple of the techs so it won't be so bad.
I cannot wait until this is over. This sucks monkey balls to the 10th degree!
Comments