Finished Week 3!

All symptoms from radiation are still haywire but today I got to talk to the nutritionist and she gave me some ideas on what foods (not drugs or supplements) that can help with diarrhea.  Very happy about having foods versus man-made garbage.  So I am going to read this over and start planning my meals out better.  I know I only have about 2 weeks of treatments left but I want to have some kind of normalcy during that time.

I also talked to the doctor about the internal treatments and if they can wait until after Labor Day weekend.  I know it is still early but I wanted to make him aware that I am not going to drive from East Lansing to Detroit for a 20 min procedure.. and then feel like shit afterwards.

I do enjoy the few minutes I have before my body shuts down after radiation.  Especially today with the sun out and so pretty.  I know it is just a matter of time until I pass out.  I am glad I am only doing radiation.  Could not have imagined having chemo on top of this.  POISON POISON POISON!

Anywho...going to have some breakfast, see what my body does with it and watch me some ID channel :)

Comments

Unknown said…
Thinking about you, glad you don't have to take a side of chemo :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!