One Day I Will Get A Little Me Day...one day....
As always, class was awesome. Kelly asked us if we would want our class to be bumped up to 6pm instead of waiting until 630 for the summer. That would work great! That's one thing I cannot stand is being indoors while it is beautiful outside! The bad side is that I will have to bring my change of clothes since there is construction on 94 which means delays. I don't know what we are going to do with the pup but something will work out. I will be gone basically for 12 hours.
I must have some kind of possessiveness about me. I had this dream last night that I left my laptop on the table (like is always is) and when I walked away and came back, it was moved to a different part of the table. Drove me nutz! Why and who was touching my stuff without my permission! I tell you, how rude. I never found out who did it in dreamland but they better not do that again! At least people in "Real Land" have more common sense (at least I hope they do) to at least ask before touching stuff that doesnt belong. It must be my complusive obsessive disorder! :)
Another point I want to touch on... I need a little R and R. Events are demanding at work, on my drive, and at home. I know one day I am going to lose it! I havent had a chance to get in the yard to clean it up and enjoy gardening. I am going to start saying NO. There is only 2 days out of the week that I can catch up and I feel like I am falling behind! Believe me, one day, good reader, you will be visiting me in the looney bin cuz I am going to crack soon! And on top of this irritation, I have these blotches on my back that, if dry, itch like mad! I just want to scream and hide for a good month. Ah, I feel better! :)
Anywho, pup goes in to the vet tomorrow. Let you know how that goes.
I must have some kind of possessiveness about me. I had this dream last night that I left my laptop on the table (like is always is) and when I walked away and came back, it was moved to a different part of the table. Drove me nutz! Why and who was touching my stuff without my permission! I tell you, how rude. I never found out who did it in dreamland but they better not do that again! At least people in "Real Land" have more common sense (at least I hope they do) to at least ask before touching stuff that doesnt belong. It must be my complusive obsessive disorder! :)
Another point I want to touch on... I need a little R and R. Events are demanding at work, on my drive, and at home. I know one day I am going to lose it! I havent had a chance to get in the yard to clean it up and enjoy gardening. I am going to start saying NO. There is only 2 days out of the week that I can catch up and I feel like I am falling behind! Believe me, one day, good reader, you will be visiting me in the looney bin cuz I am going to crack soon! And on top of this irritation, I have these blotches on my back that, if dry, itch like mad! I just want to scream and hide for a good month. Ah, I feel better! :)
Anywho, pup goes in to the vet tomorrow. Let you know how that goes.
Have a great weekend and hopefully you get a chance to have a little 'Me' time.
Comments