It hit into the 70s today!
I played hookey from class today and took Piper for a walk and chased her around the yard. I got a nice picture of her. Almost like one of those calendar photos. I couldn't believe how perfect she looked. She is enjoying the weather since she gets cooped up in the house all day. Tonight, I am making some hamburger patties so we can grill even though the weather is going to turned to 30s by the weekend. No wonder my ears are hurting and my sneezing hasn't stopped.
It's fun to watch her as the wind blows the leaves and garbage everywhere. She just stops and watches it fly by. She did, today, chase the doves out of the yard. Still waiting for her to do some barking. She does bark once in a while but that's about it. She might be one of those dogs that bark only when she needs to. Who knows... she is still young. Anywho, going to get out and chase the pup around and enjoy this gorgeous weather!
Comments
Dee