Happy 3 months, Piper Jo!














Here are some pictures of Piper Jo on her 3rd month birthday (3/10/07). Her legs are getting longer and she is filling out. Her bronchitis is getting a bit better. She still coughs a little but not as bad as it used to be. The picture on the left is Piper with the rooster I, somehow, received as a gift from a baby shower. Yes, the rooster appeared again and in color. I think that was pretty much the same look I gave when I received the first one from our wedding shower. * hint* I like cows a lot more than roosters :) . We had our friends over with their little boy and we had to watch Piper to be sure she did not tackle him. She saw him as a toy. She eventually calmed down (yes, she can do that!). She was really good during dinner and didnt mooch too much.

Today I took her for another walk and we worked on crosing the street. It took her a little bit to understand what I wanted but overall she did really good. She sat down and stayed until I told her to "Come". I had her sit for a few seconds to make sure she is paying attention to her surroundings and me. For 3 months, she is doing good. She is still pulling and her attention is everywhere as well. Once she gets a bit older and we get her a choke chain for training, I think she will do just fine. Just looking forward to the biting to end!!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend! Post another one soon!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!