Update on Measurements
Ok so I finally got off my butt and had Kelly do my measurements (I forgot to have her measure my chest but oh well, next time). * I updated with chest measurements.
OK so I will do it side by side so there is no need for scrolling back and forth (see I can be nice! ~ hahaha)
Feb 1st
Thigh (R) 25" (L) 25.5"
Hips 46.5"
Waist 35.5"
Arms (R&L) 13"
Chest 39.5"
March 6th
Thigh (R)25.5" (L) 25"
Hips 43" (lost 3.5" ~ whoohoo!)
Waist 34" (Lost 1.5" ~ woohooo!)
Arms (R&L) 12.5" (Lost .5" ~ whoohoo!)
Chest 38.5" (Lost 1" ~ woohoo!)
Did the kickboxing class tonight. I also went to the rheumy today. What a load of $h!#. I am going to get a second opinion probably not anytime soon. I want to wait until this bad taste is gone. But I have a few other docs that people have referred so I will wait until it gets warmer or whenever I feel like it! hahahaha

Comments