Weekend Happenings...

Good Morning, Starshine!
We took Piper to the vet on Saturday and she has a case of bronchitis. The vet gave us a Rx and we wont be able to get her vaccinated until this clears up. She sounds ok but has a moment or two that she has a bad hack. John has been sick on top of this as well so trying to remain healthy has been a trial for me. And on top of that, I have my rhuemy appointment tomorrow. Nothing like adding stress on top of bad sleep.. isnt that a combination for a cold?
Stress + bad sleep = cold
Anywho, I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried about this test. I am scared out of my mind but I am trying to maintain a positive attitude about it. I know I feel good in my body and my mind and trying not to let the results hinder that. I mean, c'mon, I have dealt with DLE for how many years and I feel just fine. If it does go into SLE (which is possible) it will just mean I will have to take better care of myself and keep stress in check. Honestly, I don't like the needle thing and hope they dont bruise up my arm since I have class that night.
I took Piper over to visit my folks and pups. She had a rough time with the ride there and back. She was a little sick :( . But after all was said, barked and done, she did fall right to sleep in daddy's arms. And he says she doesnt like him? :) Next Saturday is her 3 month birthday. We may have the Girards over for pizza and movies.
I am starting way early for my Lupus donation page. I always feel bad to chase people down 2 weeks before an event. So, I have a link to my page on my blog so people can look and bookmark it if they want to see how their financial state goes before giving. I also say, there is more than just giving... they can walk with me or send well wishes. I never expect anyone to give. I know what it is like to be unemployed, no cash and have bills. I just want someone to care and ask how I am doing. That cost nothing.
Other than the above, just a typical Monday...cold, windy and snowy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!