Another Day, Another Picture



Killer dog! This is Piper's favorite toys. I think its a quail but it sounds like a goose. We put all of her toys on top of her crate and this is the one that she wants all the time, especially in the morning. She is getting her growth spurts here and there. We weighed her at my folks house last weekend and she was 16.6lbs. At the vet's, two weeks ago, she was just over 12 lbs. She goes back this Saturday to get her vaccination.
I went to class tonight after a week hiatus. It was difficult but felt great. I was missed. Shocked me, I didnt think anyone noticed I wasnt there, but Kelly did. We did lots of kicks (fronts and sides) and the ab work was a killer! It felt great and I feel a little bit better too. Still coughing a bit but I am ok. Anywho, let you know if the pup is over her bronchitis when we see the vet this weekend. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!