Yet Another Installment of Buttkicking...

When I was talking to one of the gals last night (Joelle) about this CK class, she did mention they do more kickboxing on Tuesday. So, curious as I am, I am going to try it. It seems to me that the moves are jabs, punches and kicks set to some intense cardio music. Definitely something I would like to get a video on and do in the basement on Wednesday (my homebase workout day). I, to say the least, was sore at the end of both classes. Kelly worked us hard since she did not workout at all this weekend so we paid the price! :)

I did see one of my ex-co workers up at the CK class. I used to work with her at the Epitec Group. She is expecting her 2nd child due on August 22. It was nice to see her! She used to walk with me when we were based in Southfield on our lunch hour. Nice to get away from the office on those warm summer afternoons. Speaking of finding people, I found on Renunion.com an elementary school friend, Ginger Urick. I have been communicating with her for about a week now. She is on her own and doing great. She did tell me about all the folks that I knew who were married and now divorced. But, things happen... whatcha gonna do?

Back to the classes...
Both really did me over. My thighs are still achy but it is just their way of showing that I am alive. John did meet me there after class so it was nice to see him since we don't get to see each other as often as we like. Dang work schedules! :) I may pick up a kickboxing DVD or see if ondemand has one that I can use tonight. I really felt a surge of energy from that class. Even though Thursdays class is mostly cardio, I am still going to go. I need to burn off this excess fat and get my metabolism moving like the rushing river if I ever want to make my goal of being back in a size 10 jeans.

Anywho, Happy Hump Day and have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!