Tuesday Night
The pup in motion....
I know this picture has nothing to do with anything but she is just being a cute pup.
CK was good. Kelly got a cramp in her calf so Joelle took over. Still sweated my heinie off. We did intervals so everything was not neglected.
It was intense as usual. Sweaty... ew!! I am going to measure myself tomorrow to see if there are any results. I refuse to weigh!
Today was Piper's first day all by herself. My IL have been coming by everyday to let her out for a bit so she can run and do her dog things. Right now she is throwing her sheep squeaky all over the room. Overall, she did very well. I expected to put her blankie in the wash and it was a minor smelly. I expected that. But she did so good!!! John is teaching her to ring the bell to go out. She has been doing that since I arrived home from work. I am waiting for him to come home so I can shower and relax a bit. I feel bad to stick her in the crate especially being stuck in there all day. He can spend some quality time with her.
Piper has her first vet appointment on March 3rd at ED animal hospital. She is also doing much better at bedtime (knock on wood). We spend some quiet time in her room with the lights off so she knows it is quiet time. She only wakes up to go outside and that is about 3 hours into the night. She has been getting so much better in these past few days. I am proud of my little pup! We brought her over to my folks house and she played with Kris. Kris just grumbled at her while Piper went after her earflaps and feet. She let out this squeaky bark. That was probably the first time we heard her being that vocal.
Have a good week and I will post another Thursday night.
Comments