A Quickie Update
Weather ~ Ok this is s'posed to be the "Big" storm coming our way today... a total of 6 inches is supposed to here by tonight. uh-huh.... I don't even fret about it anymore since majority of the times the weather folks are wrong and *DING* it's winter! Snow is going to fall. I kind of hoping there is snow so I can get some nice snow pics.
Addition to our Family ~ As of yet, no puppy. We went to the rescue and they made us fill out an application to see if we are approved. Uh..ok. You do what you need to do to make these folks happy. We did bond with a black lab mix but we don't know if she will be there when we go back this weekend. Things happen for a reason and if she is there, then cool... if not, we will find one. the house is just so quiet without a dog. I really miss having that type of companionship.
Blood Test ~ My doctor called on Saturday and wants me to see a specialist as a precaution. So I have an appointment on March 6th. Again, another thing I am not going to worry too much about since I have been feeling just fine. The aerobic classes have been doing such a wonder for me that whatver the test result may be, it is all on how I feel. I know my doctor is doing this since he is not familiar with lupus and he has told me that (which I am grateful for his honesty). We are both learning but he gets paid more! hahaha!
Other than that, I have kickboxing and body sculpting tonight that I am looking forward to. Get sweaty and hang out with a bunch of great folks! I will write about the classes either tonight or tomorrow but I wanted to catch up with what has been going on.
Addition to our Family ~ As of yet, no puppy. We went to the rescue and they made us fill out an application to see if we are approved. Uh..ok. You do what you need to do to make these folks happy. We did bond with a black lab mix but we don't know if she will be there when we go back this weekend. Things happen for a reason and if she is there, then cool... if not, we will find one. the house is just so quiet without a dog. I really miss having that type of companionship.
Blood Test ~ My doctor called on Saturday and wants me to see a specialist as a precaution. So I have an appointment on March 6th. Again, another thing I am not going to worry too much about since I have been feeling just fine. The aerobic classes have been doing such a wonder for me that whatver the test result may be, it is all on how I feel. I know my doctor is doing this since he is not familiar with lupus and he has told me that (which I am grateful for his honesty). We are both learning but he gets paid more! hahaha!
Other than that, I have kickboxing and body sculpting tonight that I am looking forward to. Get sweaty and hang out with a bunch of great folks! I will write about the classes either tonight or tomorrow but I wanted to catch up with what has been going on.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!
Comments