Snow v Classes

After my drive home with the morons of the world last night, I decided I would wait for John to come home to go to the gym. I didn't really care if I missed class last night. Anywho, he arrived home and we left. We got there around 8ish and lo and behold, class was cancelled. Glad I didn't rush there... I would of been pissed. so I did 20 minutes on the elliptical and 25 on the treadmill. I did some arm work with a row machine and the weighted ball. Plus I did a 45 minute walk at home while waiting for dh to come home.

My drive in this morning was "fun". We had some good size drifts in the front of the garage and on the street. There were a few slick spots but my question is what the heck were the plows doing last night? Nothing was touched! We saw 4 salt trucks but I think they were just packing the snow down and now laying down salt. Glad I pay taxes for no reason! I think when I get home, I may take some pictures of this snow fall. Also, I get to call the rescue place to see if they "accept" us as fur-parents. I still roll my eyes on that. Here they make you wait 5 days and the Michigan law (I think) is a 3 day waiting period for a gun. Which one is more dangerous? Hmmmm? :) So I get to call them after lunch today (they are not opened until 12 today) to see if they have either two of the female black lab pups. I hope so.... It will be fun training her in the snow and playing.

Anywho, it's hump day... just two more days until the weekend! Yay!!!!

Have a Great Day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!