After the Weekend...

Since we have to adjust our schedule for now until Piper is not home so much alone, I am only taking th cardio kickboxing class. That way I am home more at night with her. Class last night was very good. We started with ab work (BTW ~ abs are still sore), some weight work on shoulders, and then some cardio. We were really sweaty! But it was really good! I am still a bit exhausted and hoping I don't come down with a cold. We are all adjust a little here and there.

Last night, before I went to class, Piper discovered the neighbor's dog, Duke. I think he is a sheppard mix but still a pup. They were running back and forth playing. It was cute. She actually barked at him since he spooked her. Now Piper will knock on the doorwall to go outside. I know she is looking for Duke but we try to have her do her thang before playtime. She is doing rather well. I am hoping to get her outside this weekend and work with the leash.

Other than that, things are getting in place a little at a time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!