Wowweeee!

Ok So yesterday I took the class before called Cardio Kickboxing (CK). I found out that they do more kickboxing on Tuesday and Cardio on Thursday. Needless to say, I got whooped! My front of my legs are sore! I thought the soreness was going to be done with... OH NO! :) That's ok. I like the feeling that I accomplished something that is good for me.

In the CK class, we did lots to step work that I knew from the previous class but it still a kicker in the backend! I didn't feel inadequete since I didnt sign up through MCCC for this class. Now that I am a member, I am taking full advantage. I think I will be doing both classes from now on. I love this feeling! I feel rejuvenated! WOOO!

I got a chance to talk with Kelly before the first class on a personal level and she is so knowlegable and not the typical aerobic "queen". She works you hard but this is what you need and pay for! At the end of the Body Sculpting (BS ~ ironic, eh?) class, she took our measurements if we were interested. I took mine before class and they are:
Chest ~ 40"
Waist ~ 36
Hips ~ 47
Thighs (r/l) ~ 27"
Neck ~ 14"

She measured:
Chest ~ 39.5"
Waist ~ 35.5"
Hips ~ 46.5"
Thighs (R) 25" (L) 25.5"
Biceps (r/l) 13"

Looks like increments of a half inch but it is a start!

Anywho, have a great weekend and GO BEARS!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!