Playing with makeup
Even though I have class tonight, I thought I would mess around with some makeup I bought (with the help of my friend, Janice..THANKS!).
Anywho, here are two untouched pictures...
Since it is getting chillier out, the hats are super important especially with no hair! My scalp is healing better and my hair feels stronger (well, at least the fuzzy part of it). I am thinking, since I do not have class tomorrow to do something funky with my makeup (being Halloween and all). Anyhoo, there I am!
Anywho, here are two untouched pictures...
Since it is getting chillier out, the hats are super important especially with no hair! My scalp is healing better and my hair feels stronger (well, at least the fuzzy part of it). I am thinking, since I do not have class tomorrow to do something funky with my makeup (being Halloween and all). Anyhoo, there I am!
Comments