Another cycle...
I know I am not the only one who goes through Alopecia but it still doesn't help when I see a bunch of skin patches after a shower. Today felt the worse for some unknown reason. Oh yeah, I remember... I wanted to try to part my hair in a different way and it looked worse than before. I guess it is time to break out the scarves. Good thing that it is getting colder for hat weather too!
Another curiosity that plagues me is when I do my volunteer thing on Wednesday. I know I will be working in a hospital setting and the focal points will be on the newborns but there is that wondering feeling in the back of my mind that someone is pointing and staring like I have a big green bug on me. I know this is probably an exaggeration but it is so difficult to deal with this at times. Sometimes I wish either it stays or all goes away. This partial stuff sucks!
Yeah I know I should be grateful for what I have and I am. Today is one of those days that my hair loss really gets to me, emotionally. I really wish I had the courage to buzz it all off but I know if I did, all the 'dents' from the cortisone shots would really show through. Plus now, my flare ups are bad causing sores (AKA lesions) and they itch like mad. I do have 3 wigs (brown, reddish, and blonde) with different styles.
I guess today is just a bad day (and not only talking about hair). I guess one takes the good with the bad.
![]() |
| Not mine but I have patches like this all over my head |
Yeah I know I should be grateful for what I have and I am. Today is one of those days that my hair loss really gets to me, emotionally. I really wish I had the courage to buzz it all off but I know if I did, all the 'dents' from the cortisone shots would really show through. Plus now, my flare ups are bad causing sores (AKA lesions) and they itch like mad. I do have 3 wigs (brown, reddish, and blonde) with different styles.
I guess today is just a bad day (and not only talking about hair). I guess one takes the good with the bad.

Comments