New type of life..
Today I received information from The National Alopecia Areata Foundation. I know my hair loss is due to my autoimmune problems but to have more support from others who understand is so needed.
So anyhoo, I know I have been belly achin' about my bald spots on my head. So I went ahead and shaved my hair off. Just tired of combing it over, worrying about the wind, bla bla bla. At least I have freedom from fixing my hair to cover my bald spots, I have a few cute wigs and a small but great support group.
I know this will be an adjustment but as I always have said, it's hair and if it grows back, great. If I just get patches, then oh well...
Anywho, that's it! :)
![]() |
| Oct 2013 - After a shave and shower! |
I know this will be an adjustment but as I always have said, it's hair and if it grows back, great. If I just get patches, then oh well...
Anywho, that's it! :)

Comments