After the first week...

Today is one full week after I shaved my hair off.  I will admit I wasn't too concerned about my volunteer job or visiting our friends that weekend... I was concerned with school.  Yes, I am college but some folks do not grow up.  I still have no idea how they get through life but I digress...

My Tuesday night class I wore my scarf with my knitted slouchy beret.  No one really noticed a thing except those who are on my FB.  We talked about it during break but that's about it.  My Thursday night class, my teacher (who is on my fb) asked to see it and I whipped off my hat.  She loved it!  This woman has seen me through a lot in 2 other classes so I trust her with everything.  With the folks I sit around in that class, they were asking and they saw how much more comfy I am with it and no one felt pity towards me!  THANK YOU1  It is only hair and it may grow back... maybe not.  Really doesn't matter.

I am just happy I have friends (both peers and teachers) who accepted me as a person and not just for some hair.  I am not my hair!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!