It's been one week since I had my surgery and I do feel a lot better. I am not so worried about surprises at all hours of the day or night, crazy-ass mood swings and sure there are more to it but mostly the surprises always pissed me off. I have trashed many good undies and pants away, left parties way early, or just could not concentrate because that was always in the front of my mind. Anywho, I have three pictures to show you:
 |
| The morning of surgery (4/25/2013 @ 430am) |
 |
| The day after surgery when I finally arrived home. A bit of the swelly belly going on. |
 |
| This morning and one week later. Still a bit swollen but that comes and goes. |
Funny thing is that I looked all over on the internet to see a real person's body and how the incisions were made but all I could find was mannequins. All my essentials are covered and yet you can see where. I have one in my belly button too. That one has been itching like mad! I have skin glue on my incisions and I have noticed that it is starting to peel. I am going to leave mine alone unless they start snaggin' on clothes but for the most part, my shirts are loose fitting. On July 15th, I get to do the follow-up with my doctor. I think he just wants to check his handiwork and make sure there is no infection.
Well, that's me after a week. Healing is going well and I have been good about following my restrictions. Soon I will have some cool scars and I can make up some story how I was stabbed and was on the ID channel! hahhaha :)
Comments