Post surgery
I am Day 4 of post surgery and last night was another mile stone... a shower and sleeping on my belly! Everyday I am getting a bit stronger, walking about more. I cannot believe that I had major surgery and I am up and about. Just fantastic!
I am still on driving restriction but that's ok. I only have one class this week due to 4th of July coming up. What timing!
I am staying on top of my pain and not being a superhero. I learned that one a long time ago with Lupus. Taking it easy is not new to me. Now I can look back at my pre-op posts and laugh how nerved up I was about it. It's nothing to sneeze at but my surgeon is awesome and very compassionate. I had an awesome team at my side and most of all prayers from my loved ones.
Now I have to continue to get better so my life can continue. Almost finished with school, more camping adventures and just lovin' life!
Thanks to all for the well wishes during this time.

My friend Jennifer sent me flowers while my friend Mary brought over food. Gotta love my friends! <3 p="">3>
I am still on driving restriction but that's ok. I only have one class this week due to 4th of July coming up. What timing!
I am staying on top of my pain and not being a superhero. I learned that one a long time ago with Lupus. Taking it easy is not new to me. Now I can look back at my pre-op posts and laugh how nerved up I was about it. It's nothing to sneeze at but my surgeon is awesome and very compassionate. I had an awesome team at my side and most of all prayers from my loved ones.
Now I have to continue to get better so my life can continue. Almost finished with school, more camping adventures and just lovin' life!
Thanks to all for the well wishes during this time.

My friend Jennifer sent me flowers while my friend Mary brought over food. Gotta love my friends! <3 p="">3>

Comments