1 more week...

I still cannot believe how fast is going and how fast it will be gone as well!

We are going camping in a few days (Bay City) and I feel unprepared for that and then right when we come back (that next day), I am in surgery.  For camping, I have to get some clothes washed and prepped to go into the camper, cook some bacon, get the dogs skunked and I am probably missing something in there. We are going straight from the camper place instead of bringing it home.  I have to prepare my jug to drink before we leave (it needs to get really cold).  Also I need to make sure I have stuff to drink for my liquid diet for prep day as well.  I think I am going to go with Gator Aid Strawberry Watermelon.

I cannot say I feel prepared for this surgery as well.  There's really nothing I have to do but show up.  I have some jammies ready to go, some pads and my list of meds.  I still have to get some undies together.  I am hoping to get an early surgery time so I can be in recovery quick and home.  I know I have a few people I can ask for help.  This is the time when I truly know who I can count on.  I know a few who what I am going through but are in their own world.  I still have to come to grips with moving on without those people.

Anywho... a few days and we are off to camp then surgery -bound!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!