Two Walking Charities this Year!
This year I am doing two charities that include walking. Yes, I will end up paying for it in the end but it is so worth it.
In date order...first I have MARL's 20th annual Tail-Wagger Two-Step. I have never done this one before but this Stacy and I are raising money to help shelters in the Metro Detroit area to get help.
In date order...first I have MARL's 20th annual Tail-Wagger Two-Step. I have never done this one before but this Stacy and I are raising money to help shelters in the Metro Detroit area to get help.
We are trying to raise $600 dollars to help out. This is taking place at Independance Oaks in Clarkston. We hope to get our goal!
My second walk but I have been doing for 6 years is my Lupus Walk for Michigan Lupus Foundation. My goal is to reach $500 dollars and we walk at Lake St Clair Metro Park (aka Metro Beach).
Last year, my parents, Stacy and I did the walk. My mom always kicks our butt. She's a power walker!
This year they are having on a Sunday in the afternoon. Odd but I guess they are trying something different.
So there you have it... my two walks for charities! Hope to get some support!
So there you have it... my two walks for charities! Hope to get some support!

Comments