I can see the LIGHT!

I cannot believe I am in the homestretch of school.  This is my last winter semester!  OMGoodness!  Still kind of lost on what to do with this degree and if I am capable.  I may go in the route of freelance (contract work) with Deaf Can! which is not a big deal since I am getting to know the lovely ladies there.  They are very helpful and understanding!  I am so glad I took the jump to volunteer there.  I feel I am getting use of my ASL skills there vs being at the hospital.  Plus, I could feel my body getting weaker with all the walking, pushing the cart around and the stress that lingers in a hospital.  Thank goodness for those who can withstand that. God bless you!

Anywho, this semester is going to be ending April 29th but Summer starts on May 7th...ugh, not even a week.  So glad we have some camping time in there.  This will be my last summer as well!  YES!  After all that, Fall is my 'Holy Grail' class (internship & consecutive interpreting...I think) and then I am a graduate!  I know I was going to do the BEI testing during this semester but I really do not feel ready for it.  It's a lot of money to just go ahead and try without having my confidence level up.  

Aside from classes, we are going to get our backyard re-sodded! Yes... I am excited about this!  I am so tired of looking at the mudpit known as my backyard.  I don't want my summertime in dirt... that's what camping is for!  So, initially I was going to embark on this adventure myself until I saw how much work it is to prepare the soil.  Ummmmm.... no.  I think someone else with the know-how and equipment can do it in less time.  Only crappy part is that I will have to put up the orange fencing around to keep the boys out for a couple of weeks.  What is being estimated is the bulk of the back which is about 25 x 27 (I think).  There is a little area behind our hot tub that I am going to leave out.  Just really not worth it since no one is going to see that area anyways.  

Anywho, today is Good Friday!  Keep a solemn heart for He will Rise! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!