Almost set!

As of last night, we have 3 camping vacations coming up!
Roger's City trip (May 2012)


The first one is in Holly!  
Our first one is usually the closest to make sure we have everything set.   Plus, with me in school (for the last time during the summer...YES!), it is hard to go to far. That trip will be on April 26.


Our Memorial weekend trip is to North Higgins West. 
 Stacy and I saw this in the DNR book and we wanted to try somewhere new since we were getting in a rut of the same places.  I know we don't do much but we need to see what each State Park has to offer.


Our third trip isn't until Labor Weekend and that will be at Sleepy Hollow

This is is becoming a tradition for the guys since it is not far from East Lansing and they can go watch the Spartans play.  As for Stacy and I, we rather just sit back and relax, walk our furkids or just have time to ourselves.

Plus, this year, Bill bought a new used Dodge Ram!  Very pretty and barely used.  I think he said it was a 2009.  We will have pictures of that when we do start our camping adventure! Until then.....


ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!