Zoo Day!

John and I met up with Becca and David & Co for a day at the zoo. The weather was really nice during the morning/afternoon. Comfortable and not so darn hot! Mostly cloudy and mid 70s. Ahhh! Anywho, the kids had a good time, well, Ivan did! Tatia is only 3 months. Speaking of Tatia, she is going in for testing for her eye tomorrow (Monday). I will keep you posted on that when I find out. Anywho, here are some pictures.

Here's me feeding the giraffe, Chantel. Look at that tongue! This is a new exhibit at the Detroit Zoo and one ticket can get 2 people up on this platform (11am and 1pm) to feed these long legged animals. Their tongue felt like a cat's tongue, very sandpaper-y. It was really neat! You can see David getting pic of me and Ivan looking. They give you this cracker that looks like a graham cracker so I broke mine apart to get my 5 bucks worth! :)
Becca and Tatiana sharing a moment with each other. Tatia is such a happy, smiley baby at the zoo yesterday. She kept following me and cooing and laughing. She is such an expressive little baby!
The following are just shots. I dont think I need to comment on what they are. :)

John let me get a hold of the camera. This is pretty much the ending of our day. Had fun and exhausted! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!