August happenings
Good Day to all! There are a few things going on this month that I wanted to share.
First, and foremost, John and I will be sharing our 1st wedding anniversary this Saturday. This will be exciting and fun. We have come a long way with adjusting and living a new life together. My folks will be celebrating their 47th on the 6th. I also started back on my affirmations to help cope with past issues and to help me move on and live in the NOW. I also have to go to the dermi for another blood test this weekend. Hopefully all will go well. Tatiana has Strabismus and will go to the hospital on the 20th to help her out. Poor little thing is almost 11 weeks old and has an eye problem. Please keep her in your thoughts. When I hear the outcome or news, I will pass it along. I started a MySpace account last night. I am not sure how to work around this yet but this should be fun. Piper is still lengthy and hasnt gained much weight but she is an active pup.
Other than that, things are going ok. I will post more when more things do happen, as always but just wanted to get updated with everything.
First, and foremost, John and I will be sharing our 1st wedding anniversary this Saturday. This will be exciting and fun. We have come a long way with adjusting and living a new life together. My folks will be celebrating their 47th on the 6th. I also started back on my affirmations to help cope with past issues and to help me move on and live in the NOW. I also have to go to the dermi for another blood test this weekend. Hopefully all will go well. Tatiana has Strabismus and will go to the hospital on the 20th to help her out. Poor little thing is almost 11 weeks old and has an eye problem. Please keep her in your thoughts. When I hear the outcome or news, I will pass it along. I started a MySpace account last night. I am not sure how to work around this yet but this should be fun. Piper is still lengthy and hasnt gained much weight but she is an active pup.
Other than that, things are going ok. I will post more when more things do happen, as always but just wanted to get updated with everything.
Comments