Woohoo!!!!!!!
I received a call from my dermi this afternoon about my blood test. To recap, I had blood drawn in Feb 2007 to be sure that my DLE did not change into SLE. The test came back not good at all. It was 1:1280 and my dermi was real concerned about what was happening inside and with my organs and stressed I should go to the rhuemmy. Anywho, he wanted to do a retest and I did last Saturday and the results came back and..... it was 1:320! It fell down more than half!!!! I am so thrilled and relieved!!! Other than things/events in my life that are not in order, this was a major relief to me.
In other news, my Aunt Rosemary passed away Aug 7th. God rest your soul, Aunt Rosemary. Tomorrow is the funeral and Saturday is the service. Thanks for everyone for their condolences.
In other news, my Aunt Rosemary passed away Aug 7th. God rest your soul, Aunt Rosemary. Tomorrow is the funeral and Saturday is the service. Thanks for everyone for their condolences.
Comments